As a leading company in the timber industry and in timber and silo construction, Blumer Lehmann uses the diverse potential of wood innovatively and in the sustainable value-added cycle. Our employees are committed to a wide range of customer projects at our headquarters in Gossau SG, at our locations in Switzerland, Germany and Luxembourg, as well as on assignments around the world.
- In this role, you will work as part of a team to carry out interesting, unusual carpentry work such as the assembly of residential buildings, industrial buildings, modular buildings and special buildings.
- You feel comfortable on larger construction sites and are aware of the responsibility you bear towards the team and our customers.
- The construction sites can be anywhere in Germany or abroad if you wish.
- With your great expertise and healthy attitude to life, you competently lead your team.
- You actively participate in the installation work and in the organisation of the construction site.
- With your open and honest manner, you ensure coordination between the various stakeholders.
Your skills and experience
You have basic training as a carpenter with further training as a foreman, foreman, master carpenter or equivalent training. You can apply your valuable professional and management experience in a targeted manner. Your communicative, reliable and team-oriented personality positively influences the implementation of your tasks.
We offer you an interesting challenge in a successful and innovative company where you can contribute and develop yourself. The job will enable you to play an active role in shaping our company. In addition to a good working atmosphere in an open-minded team, we offer an appreciative working environment in a down-to-earth company with tradition and modern infrastructure.
We look forward to receiving your application via our online application form.