As a leading company in the timber industry and in timber and silo construction, Blumer Lehmann uses the diverse potential of wood innovatively and in a sustainable value-added cycle. Our employees are committed to a wide variety of customer projects at our headquarters in Gossau SG, at our sites in Switzerland, Germany and Luxembourg, and all over the world.
- You control and manage operational production activities
- You are responsible for implementing process and quality assurance in the individual production lines
- You review utilization and capacity planning and ensure resource planning
- You control and monitor profitability and are responsible for the budget and results
- You implement and optimize the LEAN management method
- Active participation in the "Site Development Germany" project group as a member of management
You have a basic technical education in timber construction | structural engineering and have completed further training in the construction industry (e.g. master carpenter, timber construction technician or timber construction engineer (Bachelor or Master)). Your several years of experience in the performance environment of a timber construction company and / or a construction company with a focus on wood, as well as the focus on the areas of business administration | plant engineering | production planning | production processes are very valuable and can be used in a targeted manner on a daily basis. You are a personality who motivates the team in a determined, flexible but attentive manner in order to achieve ambitious goals together.
We offer you an interesting area of responsibility in an innovative and down-to-earth company with a good working atmosphere and an appreciative working environment. You can expect a dynamic team that communicates and acts with respect and trust. The parent company is located in Gossau, SG, Switzerland.