The next step in your career
Would you like to put into practice the knowledge you acquired from your studies? Are you interested in experiencing a job in the timber industry at first hand? Can you hardly wait to experience the many aspects of working for an innovative company? We are always interested in hiring exceptional workers. We offer students the opportunity to expand their technical expertise in timber construction and put it into practice at our company. Prospective timber engineers and technicians will find that our company is the ideal springboard for their careers.
Requirements for the Bachelor of Science in Wood Technology
- Completed vocational training in the wood industry with a vocational school-leaving certificate or
- An academic baccalaureate and a preparatory work placement in the wood industry
- Education at a college of higher education in the field of wood
- Admission on demonstration/examination of skills
Requirements for the Master of Science in Wood Technology
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of wood technology or equivalent degree
- Generally a degree with distinction and at least 210 credits (if you have 180–210 credits, you can make up the missing credits during the master studies)
Are you interested in studying wood technology?
Watch the video for more information.
Requirements for study as a timber construction technician HF
- Interest in timber construction and structural engineering
- Technical knowledge
- Interest in economic and commercial issues
- Talent for organising, skilled at negotiating, ability to lead
- Completed apprenticeship as a carpenter, one year professional experience in a carpentry business, successful entrance exam
- Entrance exam is waived for candidates with recognised previous training (advanced vocational certificate, academic baccalaureate, professional examination or diploma as a timber construction foreman)