Modular timber constructions are the mobile construction method of the future. Modern modular timber construction is the ideal choice for lifestyles and social structures that require fresh thinking. It can offer optimal solutions when the key priorities are responsible use of available space, affordable housing and maximum flexibility. Modular construction designs are incredibly versatile and offer huge potential, despite the serial production methods and standardised architectural concepts. Modular timber construction systems are flexible, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing.
Modular timber construction – with flexibility, sustainability and aesthetics as a priority
- Flexibility is central to our company philosophy, which is why we needed new design and usage concepts for buildings with various applications.
- Modular timber construction guarantees the high-quality finishing required for both temporary and permanent buildings.
- Cell-form modular constructions meet the strictest ecological, energy, indoor climate, structural and soundproofing requirements.
- Modular construction also offers impressive energy efficiency.
- The trend towards simplified and CO2-optimised construction favours timber construction with a high degree of prefabrication.
- A timber construction with prefabricated elements can be designed individually and aesthetically.
- Modular homes can be adapted flexibly to suit changing demands and requirements.